3.6V Panasonic UR18650AA
UR18650AA cell is a wonderful lithium ion cell with minimal nominal capacity of 2150mAh and nominal voltage of 3.6V. Many electric devices can be powered by UR18650AA cells like Medical Devices. It has stable discharge voltage and light weight as well as short charge time of three hours. This is a top-in class choice in 18650 cells.
HIGHLIGHTS OF UR18650AA
- Positive Terminal: Flat Top
- Nominal Capacity: Min.2150mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Charging Method: CCCV(Constant Current Constant Voltage)
- Charging Voltage: 4.2V
- Charging Current: std.1505mAh
- Charging Time: 3.0hrs.
- Energy Density: 453Wh/l 176Wh/kg
•Good cycle life performance
•High density NNP
•High density GRAPHITE+SiO
•The new Nickel positive electrode excels in durability in actual use and charge retention
•Long storage reliability through reduced metal elution
Can : Steel
Diameter : Max. 18.50mm(with tube)
Height : Max. 65.10mm(with tube)
Nominal Specification of UR18650AA
|Rated Capacity (at 20℃)||Min.2100mAh|
|Nominal Capacity (at 25℃)||Min.2150mAh|
|Charging Method||CCCV(Constant Current Constsnt Voltage)|
|Dimensions (Maximum size without tube)||Diameter||18.10mm|
|Volumetric Energy Density||453Wh/l|
|Gravimetric Energy Density||176Wh/kg|
Storage Measures For Factory
1.Cell or battery warehouses should be set up independently.
Set up “No Fireworks” eye-catching signs in storage places.
It is strictly forbidden to stack combustibles and flammable items around.
2.The temperature of cell or battery warehouses should be controlled within the range of 20±5℃,
The maximum should not exceed 30℃,
The relative humidity should not be greater than 75%.
Keep the warehouse clean, dry and well ventilated, and do not store other items.
3.Cell or battery warehouses should be equipped with smoke and temperature alarm devices, and the alarm signal should be transmitted to a place where someone is on duty 24 hours a day.
4.Cell or battery warehouses should be equipped with independent external accident exhaust devices.
The accident exhaust devices should be interlocked with smoke and temperature alarm devices.
5.Cells and batteries should be neatly placed, not stacked too high, and storage facilities should be made of non-combustible materials, and anti-static measures should be taken.
6.The positive or negative pole position of each battery (cell) must be insulated to prevent short circuit protection measures.
7.Automatic sprinkler facilities should be set up in the battery warehouse.
8.The battery must not be stored at full capacity, and it is recommended to store it at 50% power.
9.Semi-finished batteries should be equipped with protective plates.
10.Waste batteries should be stored separately after being discharged.
11.Each fireproof zone of the battery and cell warehouse shall not exceed 250 square meters.
12.A sufficient number of spherical dry powder automatic fire extinguishers or sprinklers should be hung in the battery and cell warehouses.
13.The battery and cell warehouses should be equipped with 2 fire blankets each, and 1 special bucket for handling accident batteries.
1.Explosion-proof electrical equipment should be used in battery warehouses and aging rooms.
2.Faulty batteries and waste batteries must be placed in special treatment cabinets for isolation and disposal, and the use of explosion-proof sand buckets to deal with accident batteries is advocated.
Storage Measures For Daily Lithium Battery Users
1. For Lithium-ion batteries which need to be stored for a long time and not used, they should be kept in a state of 50%-60% charge. They should be recharged every 3 months and recharged every half a year.
2. Attention should be paid to moisture-proof and moisture-proof, to prevent squeezing, collision, etc., to avoid battery damage.
3. It is forbidden to use or place the battery at high temperatures (in hot sunlight or in very hot cars), otherwise it may cause the battery to overheat, catch fire or fail in function, and shorten its life.
4. It is forbidden to store in places with strong static electricity and strong magnetic fields, otherwise it will easily destroy the battery safety protection device and bring unsafe hidden dangers.
5. If the battery emits an odor, fever, discoloration, deformation, or any abnormality during use, storage, or charging, immediately remove the battery from the device or charger and disable it.
How to Custom 18650 Battery Pack
We have the unique ability to develop custom 18650 battery pack to fit your needs. Our expert team of chemists, engineers, and manufacturers who use proven chemistry and production methods that will get from spec to production fast. Slim, flexible, more powerful.