3.6V 2500mAh Panasonic UR18650 NSX battery
Panasonic UR18650 NSX
The Panasonic UR18650 NSX battery comes up with a nominal capacity of 2600mAh, the voltage of 3.6V. This is an absolutely excellent cell for anyone seeking high performance 18650 cells.
For providing stable power to devices, Panasonic UR18650NSX 2600mAh 20A rechargeable battery offer 3.6V average operating voltage in order to guarantee maximum output power. Panasonic UR18650NSX 2600mAh 20A battery provide powerful and constant power to the device or equipment, voltage drop less with load, the discharge curve is quiet stable from full to empty.
HIGHLIGHTS OF Panasonic UR18650 NSX:
- Capacity: 2600mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Charging current: 1.75A
- Charging voltage: 4.2V
- Max discharge current: 20A
- Nominal Energy: 9.36Wh
There shall be no such defects as deep scratch, crack, rust, discoloration or leakage, which may adversely affect the commercial value of the cell.
Diameter : 18.5mm
Diameter is defined as the largest data value measured on the “A” area of a cylindrical cell.
Height : 65.3mm
Nominal Specification of Panasonic UR18650NSX
|Nominal capacity||2600mAh||0.2C discharge, 2.5V cut|
|Nominal energy||9.36Wh||Capacity(Ah) × Voltage(V)|
|Charging current||520mA 丨1750mA||Standard丨Rapid|
|Charging time||6.0 hours 丨3.0 hours||Standard丨Rapid|
|Charging method||CC - CV||Constant current, constant voltage|
|Continuous discharge current||520mA 丨20A||Standard丨Maximum|
|Peak discharge current||30A||Within a short time|
|Discharge end voltage||2.5V||Discharge cut-off voltage|
|Typical weight||45.8g||1.62 oz|
|Charge temperature range||+0 ~ +45°C||+50 ~ 110°F|
|Discharge temperature range||-20 ~ +60°C||-4 ~ +140°F|
|Storage temperature||-20 ~ +50°C||Within 3 months|
1). Do not disassemble, dispose of in fire, heat or short circuit.
2).Do not insert batteries with the(+)and(-)reversed.
3). Do not mix fresh batteries with used batteries.
4).Do not submerge the battery in water
-Relative Curves of Panasonic UR18650 NSX –
Low Temp. Characteristics for UR18650NSX
Discharge rate Characteristics for UR18650NSX
Cycle Characteristics for UR18650NSX
Storage Measures For Daily Lithium Battery Users
1. For Lithium-ion batteries which need to be stored for a long time and not used, they should be kept in a state of 50%-60% charge. They should be recharged every 3 months and recharged every half a year.
2. Attention should be paid to moisture-proof and moisture-proof, to prevent squeezing, collision, etc., to avoid battery damage.
3. It is forbidden to use or place the battery at high temperatures (in hot sunlight or in very hot cars), otherwise it may cause the battery to overheat, catch fire or fail in function, and shorten its life.
4. It is forbidden to store in places with strong static electricity and strong magnetic fields, otherwise it will easily destroy the battery safety protection device and bring unsafe hidden dangers.
5. If the battery emits an odor, fever, discoloration, deformation, or any abnormality during use, storage, or charging, immediately remove the battery from the device or charger and disable it.
How to Custom 18650 Battery Pack
We have the unique ability to develop custom 18650 battery pack to fit your needs. Our expert team of chemists, engineers, and manufacturers who use proven chemistry and production methods that will get from spec to production fast. Slim, flexible, more powerful.