3.6V 2260mAh Sanyo-UR18650-ZL2 battery
The Sanyo-UR18650-ZL2 battery comes up with a nominal capacity of 2260mAh, the voltage of 3.6V.
Sanyo-UR18650-ZL2 is one kind of Lithium ion rechargeable batteries. Although it has relatively low capacity, however, Sanyo-UR18650-ZL2 is a high drain li-ion battery. Especially fit for power tools.
This is an absolutely excellent cell for anyone seeking high performance 18650 cells.
HIGHLIGHTS OF Sanyo-UR18650-ZL2:
- Rated capacity: 2260mA
- Capacity: 2310mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.6V
- Discharge end voltage: 2.5V
- Standard charging current: 1.155A
- Charging voltage: 4.10V +/0.03V
- Maximum discharge current: 10A
- Cycle life: 1000 cycles to 2000mAh
APPLICATION: POWER TOOL
There shall be no such defects as deep scratch, crack, rust, discoloration or leakage, which may adversely affect the commercial value of the cell.
Diameter : 18.3±0.2mm
Diameter is defined as the largest data value measured on the “A” area of a cylindrical cell.
Height : 65.1+0.2/-0.25mm
Nominal Specification of Sanyo-UR18650-ZL2
|Rated Capacity||2260 mAh||0.462A discharge at 20°C|
|Capacity (Minimum)||2310 mAh||0.462A discharge at 25°C|
|Capacity (Typical)||2380 mAh||Reference only|
|Nominal Voltage||3.6 V||0.462A discharge|
|Discharging End Voltage||2.5 V||-|
|Charging Current||Low temp.||0.462A or less||0～10℃|
|Std. temp.||1.155A or less||10～45℃|
|Charging Voltage||4.10 ± 0.05 V||-|
|Charging Time (Std.)||4.0 hours||-|
|Discharge Current (Max.)||10 A||The cell temperature must not exceed 70℃.|
|Internal Resistance||≤40mΩ||AC impedance 1 kHz|
|Weight||less than 46.6 g||-|
|Operating Temperature||Charge||0 ~ +45°C||Standard temperature range|
|Discharge||-20 ~ +60°C||-|
|Shipping Charge Storage Conditions||less than 1 month||-20 ~ +50°C||Recoverable Capacity: 80%|
|less than 3 months||-20 ~ + 40°C|
|less than 1 year||-20 ~ + 20°C|
–Electrical Characteristics –
|Full Charge||The battery is charged at a 1.155A constant current until the voltage reaches 4.10 V. The current is then reduced to keep a constant voltage of 4.10 V. The total charging time is 4 hours at 25°C.|
|Capacity||①Within 1hour after fully charged, discharge at 0.462A continuously down to 2.5V end voltage.
②Within 1hour after fully charged, discharge at 1.0C(=2.15)A continuously down to 3.0V end voltage.
|Cycle Life||After the battery has been subjected to 1000 repeated charge and discharge cycles below contition. Charged by CC-CV of 1.155A – 4.10 V for 77mA cut, then rest for 10min. Discharged by CC of 1.155 A to 2.5 V at 25°C then rest for 10min. The discharge time is measured as per Item7.2, (1)after 1000 cycles||≥ 240min.|
|Temperature Characteristics||(1) Within 1 hour after fully charging at 25°C as per item 7.1, the battery is stored at 0°C for 3 hours. The discharge time is then measured as per Item 7.2,
(2) at 0°C.(2) Within 1 hour after fully charging at 25°C as per item 7.1, the battery is stored at 60°C for 3 hours. The discharge time is then measured as per Item 7.2, (2) at 60°C
|Storage at Fully Charged State||After fully charging at 25°C as per item 7.1, the battery is stored for 20 days at 60°C After storage, the battery is held at 25°C for 3 hours. Then, the discharge time is measured as per Item 7.2, (2).
Then, the same battery is fully charged again and discharged a second time and measured as per Item 7.2, (2) at 25°C.
|Storage at Fully Discharged State||After fully charging at 25°C, the battery is discharged as per Item 7.2, (2). Then, the battery is stored for 20 days at 60°C. After storage, the battery is held at 25°C for 3 hours and is then fully charged as per item 7.1. Then, the discharge time is measured as per Item 7.2, (2) at 25°C.||≥ 50min|
|Drop||After fully charging at 25℃, the cell is dropped 3 times in random directions from a height of 1 m onto a flat surface of concrete.||No rupture, no fire|
STANDARD TEST CONDITIONS:
All tests shall be conducted with new cell delivered within the last 7 days. Tests shall be performed at a temperature of 25±2°C and a humidity of 65±20% (the standard temperature tolerance for Class 2 and the standard humidity tolerance for Class 20, respectively, as specified by JIS Z 8703, Standard Atmospheric Conditions for Testing). The precision of the voltmeter and ammeter used in the tests shall be higher than Class 0.5 as specified by JIS C 1102-2, Special Requirements for Ammeters and Voltmeters.Cells are able to meet criteria in item 7 in accordance with the described test condition, not actual usage condition.
1). Do not disassemble, dispose of in fire, heat or short circuit.
2).Do not insert batteries with the(+)and(-)reversed.
3). Do not mix fresh batteries with used batteries.
4).Do not submerge the battery in water
-Relative Curves of Sanyo UR18650ZL2-
Storage Measures For Daily Lithium Battery Users
1. For Lithium-ion batteries which need to be stored for a long time and not used, they should be kept in a state of 50%-60% charge. They should be recharged every 3 months and recharged every half a year.
2. Attention should be paid to moisture-proof and moisture-proof, to prevent squeezing, collision, etc., to avoid battery damage.
3. It is forbidden to use or place the battery at high temperatures (in hot sunlight or in very hot cars), otherwise it may cause the battery to overheat, catch fire or fail in function, and shorten its life.
4. It is forbidden to store in places with strong static electricity and strong magnetic fields, otherwise it will easily destroy the battery safety protection device and bring unsafe hidden dangers.
5. If the battery emits an odor, fever, discoloration, deformation, or any abnormality during use, storage, or charging, immediately remove the battery from the device or charger and disable it.
How to Custom 18650 Battery Pack
We have the unique ability to develop custom 18650 battery pack to fit your needs. Our expert team of chemists, engineers, and manufacturers who use proven chemistry and production methods that will get from spec to production fast. Slim, flexible, more powerful.