Storage Measures For Factory
1.Cell or battery warehouses should be set up independently.
Set up “No Fireworks” eye-catching signs in storage places.
It is strictly forbidden to stack combustibles and flammable items around.
2.The temperature of cell or battery warehouses should be controlled within the range of 20±5℃,
The maximum should not exceed 30℃,
The relative humidity should not be greater than 75%.
Keep the warehouse clean, dry and well ventilated, and do not store other items.
3.Cell or battery warehouses should be equipped with smoke and temperature alarm devices, and the alarm signal should be transmitted to a place where someone is on duty 24 hours a day.
4.Cell or battery warehouses should be equipped with independent external accident exhaust devices.
The accident exhaust devices should be interlocked with smoke and temperature alarm devices.
5.Cells and batteries should be neatly placed, not stacked too high, and storage facilities should be made of non-combustible materials, and anti-static measures should be taken.
6.The positive or negative pole position of each battery (cell) must be insulated to prevent short circuit protection measures.
7.Automatic sprinkler facilities should be set up in the battery warehouse.
8.The battery must not be stored at full capacity, and it is recommended to store it at 50% power.
9.Semi-finished batteries should be equipped with protective plates.
10.Waste batteries should be stored separately after being discharged.
11.Each fireproof zone of the battery and cell warehouse shall not exceed 250 square meters.
12.A sufficient number of spherical dry powder automatic fire extinguishers or sprinklers should be hung in the battery and cell warehouses.
13.The battery and cell warehouses should be equipped with 2 fire blankets each, and 1 special bucket for handling accident batteries.
1.Explosion-proof electrical equipment should be used in battery warehouses and aging rooms.
2.Faulty batteries and waste batteries must be placed in special treatment cabinets for isolation and disposal, and the use of explosion-proof sand buckets to deal with accident batteries is advocated.
Storage Measures For Daily Lithium Battery Users
1. For Lithium-ion batteries which need to be stored for a long time and not used, they should be kept in a state of 50%-60% charge. They should be recharged every 3 months and recharged every half a year.
2. Attention should be paid to moisture-proof and moisture-proof, to prevent squeezing, collision, etc., to avoid battery damage.
3. It is forbidden to use or place the battery at high temperatures (in hot sunlight or in very hot cars), otherwise it may cause the battery to overheat, catch fire or fail in function, and shorten its life.
4. It is forbidden to store in places with strong static electricity and strong magnetic fields, otherwise it will easily destroy the battery safety protection device and bring unsafe hidden dangers.
5. If the battery emits an odor, fever, discoloration, deformation, or any abnormality during use, storage, or charging, immediately remove the battery from the device or charger and disable it.