800mAh 3.7V Sanyo UR14500P Battery
Sanyo UR14500P Battery
The Sanyo UR14500P Battery comes up with a nominal capacity of 800mAh, the voltage of 3.7V. This is an absolutely excellent cell for anyone seeking high performance 14500 cells.
HIGHLIGHTS OF Sanyo UR14500P:
- Nominal capacity: min 800mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.7V
- Charcing method: Constant current, constant voltage.
- Charging voltage: 4.2V
- Chargign current: std. 800mA
- Charging time: 2.5 hours
There shall be no such defects as deep scratch, crack, rust, discoloration or leakage, which may adversely affect the commercial value of the cell.
Diameter is defined as the largest data value measured on the “A” area of a cylindrical cell.
-Nominal Specification of Sanyo UR14500P Battery-
|Nominal capacity||840mAh||0.2C discharge, 2.75V cut|
|Nominal energy||3.1Wh||Capacity(Ah) × Voltage(V)|
|Charging current||168mA 丨560mA||Standard丨Rapid|
|Charging time||6.0 hours 丨3.0 hours||Standard丨Rapid|
|Charging method||CC - CV||Constant current, constant voltage|
|Continuous discharge current||168mA 丨1.6A||Standard丨Maximum|
|Peak discharge current||3A||Within a short time|
|Discharge end voltage||2.75V||Discharge cut-off voltage|
|Typical weight||21g||0.74 oz|
|Charge temperature range||+0 ~ +45°C||+50 ~ 110°F|
|Discharge temperature range||-20 ~ +60°C||-4 ~ +140°F|
1). Do not disassemble, dispose of in fire, heat or short circuit.
2).Do not insert batteries with the(+)and(-)reversed.
3). Do not mix fresh batteries with used batteries.
4).Do not submerge the battery in water
-Relative Curves of Sanyo UR14500P-
Discharge Characteristics (by temperature) of Sanyo UR14500P
Discharge Characteristics (by rate of discharge) of Sanyo UR14500P
Cycle Life Characteristics of Sanyo UR14500P
Charge Characteristics of Sanyo UR14500P
Storage Measures For Daily Lithium Battery Users
1. For Lithium-ion batteries which need to be stored for a long time and not used, they should be kept in a state of 50%-60% charge. They should be recharged every 3 months and recharged every half a year.
2. Attention should be paid to moisture-proof and moisture-proof, to prevent squeezing, collision, etc., to avoid battery damage.
3. It is forbidden to use or place the battery at high temperatures (in hot sunlight or in very hot cars), otherwise it may cause the battery to overheat, catch fire or fail in function, and shorten its life.
4. It is forbidden to store in places with strong static electricity and strong magnetic fields, otherwise it will easily destroy the battery safety protection device and bring unsafe hidden dangers.
5. If the battery emits an odor, fever, discoloration, deformation, or any abnormality during use, storage, or charging, immediately remove the battery from the device or charger and disable it.
How to Custom 14500 Battery Pack
We have the unique ability to develop custom 14500 battery pack to fit your needs. Our expert team of chemists, engineers, and manufacturers who use proven chemistry and production methods that will get from spec to production fast. Slim, flexible, more powerful.