3.6V 3100mAh Sanyo NCR20700A battery
The Sanyo NCR20700A battery comes up with a nominal capacity of 3100mAh, the voltage of 3.6V. This is an absolutely excellent cell for anyone seeking high performance 18650 cells.
HIGHLIGHTS OF Sanyo NCR20700A:
- Rated capacity: 3100mAh
- Minimum capacity: 3150mAh
- Typical capacity: 3300mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.6V
- Charging method: CC-CV
- Charging voltage: 4.20V
- Cycle life: 300 cycles to 60% at 10A discharge, 6A charge.
- Charging current: 2200mA (Standard)
There shall be no such defects as deep scratch, crack, rust, discoloration or leakage, which may adversely affect the commercial value of the cell.
Diameter : 20.35mm
Diameter is defined as the largest data value measured on the “A” area of a cylindrical cell.
Height : 70.3mm
-Nominal Specification of Sanyo NCR20700A-
|Nominal capacity||3300mAh||0.2C discharge, 2.5V cut|
|Nominal energy||11.88Wh||Capacity(Ah) × Voltage(V)|
|Charging current||660mA 丨2200mA||Standard丨Rapid|
|Charging time||6.0 hours 丨3.0 hours||Standard丨Rapid|
|Charging method||CC - CV||Constant current, constant voltage|
|Continuous discharge current||660mA 丨30A||Standard丨Maximum|
|Peak discharge current||40A||Within a short time|
|Discharge end voltage||2.5V||Discharge cut-off voltage|
|Typical weight||60.0g||2.12 oz|
|Charge temperature range||+0 ~ +45°C||+50 ~ 110°F|
|Discharge temperature range||-20 ~ +60°C||-4 ~ +140°F|
|Storage temperature||-20 ~ +50°C||Within 3 months|
1). Do not disassemble, dispose of in fire, heat or short circuit.
2).Do not insert batteries with the(+)and(-)reversed.
3). Do not mix fresh batteries with used batteries.
4).Do not submerge the battery in water
-Relative Curves of Sanyo NCR20700A-
Low Temp. Characteristics for NCR20700A
Low Temp. Characteristics for NCR20700A Battery
Discharge rate Characteristics for NCR20700A
Cycle Characteristics for NCR20700A
Storage Measures For Daily Lithium Battery Users
1. For Lithium-ion batteries which need to be stored for a long time and not used, they should be kept in a state of 50%-60% charge. They should be recharged every 3 months and recharged every half a year.
2. Attention should be paid to moisture-proof and moisture-proof, to prevent squeezing, collision, etc., to avoid battery damage.
3. It is forbidden to use or place the battery at high temperatures (in hot sunlight or in very hot cars), otherwise it may cause the battery to overheat, catch fire or fail in function, and shorten its life.
4. It is forbidden to store in places with strong static electricity and strong magnetic fields, otherwise it will easily destroy the battery safety protection device and bring unsafe hidden dangers.
5. If the battery emits an odor, fever, discoloration, deformation, or any abnormality during use, storage, or charging, immediately remove the battery from the device or charger and disable it.
How to Custom 18650 Battery Pack
We have the unique ability to develop custom 18650 battery pack to fit your needs. Our expert team of chemists, engineers, and manufacturers who use proven chemistry and production methods that will get from spec to production fast. Slim, flexible, more powerful.