-48V 1000Wh battery Specification-
Product Name electric bike battery 48v 1000w
Nominal Capacity 12Ah
Charging Voltage 54±0.15V
Nominal Voltage 48V
Charging Method CC-CV (constant voltage with limited current)
Standard charge: 0.2CA Rapid Charge: 0.5CA
Standard charge:5 hours, Rapid charge: 2 hours
Max. Charge Current 5A (ambient temperature 25°C)
Max. Constant Discharge Current 15A (ambient temperature 25°C)
Discharge Cut-off Voltage 30V
Battery Cell Panasonic 3.7V 2900mah
Suitable motor power Within 1000W
Operating Temperature Charge: 0 to 45 °C Discharge:-20 to 60°C
-Application of 48V 1000Wh lithium battery pack-
How to storage 48V e-bike battery?
1. Do not charge the battery under fire or extreme heat. Do not use or store the battery near a heat source (such as a fire or heater). If the battery leaks or emits a peculiar smell, immediately move it away from the open flame;
2. When the battery swells up, leaks, etc., stop using it immediately
3. Do not put the battery in water or get it wet
4. Do not throw the battery into the fire or heat the battery
5. Do not connect the battery directly to a wall socket or car cigarette lighter socket
6. Do not short-circuit the positive and negative poles of the battery with wires or other metal objects. It is forbidden to transport or store the battery with necklaces, hairpins or other metal objects.
7. Do not knock, acupuncture, step on, modify, or expose the battery to the sun, and do not place the battery in a microwave or high-voltage environment.
8. Do not hit, throw or subject the battery to mechanical shock
8. Use a regular matching lithium battery charger to charge the battery, do not use inferior or other types of battery chargers to charge the lithium battery.
9. Do not disassemble the battery in any way
10. Do not mix the battery with metal objects, lest the metal objects touch the positive and negative electrodes of the battery, causing a short circuit, damaging the battery or even causing danger.
11. Do not use with primary batteries (such as dry batteries) or batteries with different capacities, models, and varieties.
12. Do not use the battery if it emits peculiar smell, heat, deformation, discoloration or any other abnormal phenomenon. If the battery is in use or charging, it should be removed from the electrical appliance or the charger immediately and stop using it.
13. In the transportation process, pay attention to moisture-proof, moisture-proof, avoid squeezing, collision, etc., to avoid battery damage.
14. Do not use or place the battery under high temperature (in the hot sun or in a very hot car), otherwise it may cause the battery to overheat, catch fire or function failure, and shorten its life.
15. Do not store in places with strong static electricity and strong magnetic fields, otherwise it is easy to damage the battery safety protection device and bring insecurity.
16. If the battery emits peculiar smell, heat, discoloration, deformation, or any abnormality during use, storage, or charging, immediately remove the battery from the device or charger and stop using it.
17. Discarded batteries should be covered with insulating paper to prevent fire and explosion.
1 I want to custom ebike battery pack, can you make it?
We are lithium Battery Manufacturer for 7 years,so if you have any request on ebike battery packs, simply send us an inquiry.
2 How Soon can i get samples, and how much will you charge it, will you refund?
We make samples in about 3-12 days, depending if we have them on stock, no extra markup on samples, and will refund on mass production.
3 What’s your warranty? When does it start?
All of our products have one year limited warranty, start from the shipping date.
4 How shall i proceed with the returns?
please contact our sales representative for a RMA form, we’ll proceed accordingly.
5 What will You Do if we got damaged products when arrive?
We will replace new goods at our cost if the batteries are damaged when arrive, no charges on your side, please contact us for images of damage.
6 How about your lead time, and especially when can i get the goods after i make payment?
Lead Time for samples is about 10 days and bulk order around 12-25 days depending on the order quantity and our order on schedule.
7 How about the MOQ?
Mostly we don’t have MOQ. Especially for the samples. For Custom battery, our MOQ 100.