Storage Measures For Daily Lithium Battery Users
1. For Lithium-ion batteries which need to be stored for a long time and not used, they should be kept in a state of 50%-60% charge. They should be recharged every 3 months and recharged every half a year.
2. Attention should be paid to moisture-proof and moisture-proof, to prevent squeezing, collision, etc., to avoid battery damage.
3. It is forbidden to use or place the battery at high temperatures (in hot sunlight or in very hot cars), otherwise it may cause the battery to overheat, catch fire or fail in function, and shorten its life.
4. It is forbidden to store in places with strong static electricity and strong magnetic fields, otherwise it will easily destroy the battery safety protection device and bring unsafe hidden dangers.
5. If the battery emits an odor, fever, discoloration, deformation, or any abnormality during use, storage, or charging, immediately remove the battery from the device or charger and disable it.